wnol.info November 23 2017


Suspect in Emmorton Business Park shooting identified

November 23 2017, 08:32 | Irvin Gilbert

Image of the area near the shooting sent to WBFF’s Kathleen Cairns

Image of the area near the shooting sent to WBFF’s Kathleen Cairns

Court documents obtained by the local paper indicated that he had a restraining order filed against him for punching the coworker in the face and threatening other employees. Davis said Prince was associated with the business but didn't know how. Use extreme caution if you see him.

The Baltimore Sun reports Prince was sacked from another job earlier this year after he attacked a co-worker. Prince was sacked from a different granite company in February, according to the complaint.

The five people shot are believed to be employees of the business, and the two injured were in serious condition in a hospital Wednesday morning, Gahler said.

Baltimore Sun reporter Justin Fenton contributed to this article.

Prince has a criminal history, Gahler said.

Police are asking people to avoid the area. Anyone with information about Wednesday's shooting is urged to 1-800-CALL-FBI (225-5324).

They said no, even though, Mr Doyle said, they had phones in their hands. "They had a look of terror", he said.

Five schools in the Edgewood area were placed on lockdown - meaning students are being kept in the buildings, and visitors are not permitted - as a precaution at the advice of the sheriff's office, the county school system said on its website. Edgewood schools were also on a modified lockdown. Investigators, deputies and federal agents fanned out across the business park to investigate.

Authorities said the attack, which was carried out with a handgun, was targeted. However, the charges were dropped about three months later. "But a suspect on the run can be quite elusive, and he's so far proving to be just that".



Other news