Delta Switched Ann Coulter's Seat, and a Political War Broke Out
Will Smith to play 'Genie'
Live Crew co-founder Fresh Kid Ice dies at 53
Psy's 'Gangnam Style' no longer top YouTube video
Steel Tariffs To Play Major Role At G20 Summit
More arrests in Manchester attack; UK remains on high alert
July 22 2017, 10:33 | Perry Erickson
United Kingdom police have arrested a 19-year-old man in connection with the Manchester Arena bombing making him the fifteenth person to have been taken into custody.
Greater Manchester Police said the man was arrested in Shoreham-by-Sea on suspicion of terrorism offences, and an address there was being searched.
Eleven other men between the ages of 18 and 44 also were in custody.
Seven children were among the 22 people who died when Abedi detonated a bomb on 22 May at the end of a concert by USA singer Ariana Grande at Manchester Arena.
Two men aged 20 and 22 were also detained after a raid in the Cheetham Hill area of Manchester on Saturday and a bomb disposal unit called during a search in Moss Side.
Earlier on Monday, police made a 16th arrest as part of the case.
CCTV stills of Abedi, bespectacled and casually clothed, were released by police in a plea for information about his movements between May 18 and the attack.
Home Secretary Amber Rudd yesterday refused to comment on whether opportunities were missed to spot the murderous intent of the 22-year-old before his deadly attack.
A spokesman said that the brother was aware of Abedi's attack plan and that both men belonged to the Islamic State group, which claimed responsibility for the attack. The country remains on high alert, however, as officials caution that some suspects who helped Abedi may still be at large.
Manchester-born Abedi likely received some ISIS training in Syria in the months before the attack, according to information gathered in the preliminary investigation, a USA official told CNN on Thursday.
"The review will look at what was known about Abedi, what decisions were made about the intelligence and what, if anything, could have been done differently", the source said, speaking on condition of anonymity.
At least 22 people, including children - one as young as eight-years-old - were killed and 59 injured in a "callous" suicide attack in the northern English city of Manchester on Monday night.
Abedi's brother and father are being held in Libya.
"I believe we can get them to be more successful in working with us to find a way of getting some of that information", she said.
Britain's terrorism threat level has been reduced from "critical" to "severe", Prime Minister Theresa May said on Saturday.
"I wish I could say that Georgina is one of the last to die in this way, but unless our government opens its eyes we know we are only another in a long line of parents on a list that continues to grow", the family said in a statement released through Greater Manchester Police.